NVQ Level 7 Diploma Construction Senior Management
For Those In A Senior Construction Management Role Looking For A Black CSCS Card
Is This NVQ For You?
The Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. You are required to demonstrate you skills, knowledge and experience in the construction senior management role. This NVQ route is aimed at experienced Senior Managers, Directors & Business Owners within the construction industry. You should be in a commercial, strategic role, as the units focus on these key areas. Suitable for Senior Project Managers, Project Directors, Senior Commercial Managers & Directors, Senior Site Managers, Senior Quantity Surveyors, Senior Estimators & Senior Engineers.
What is involved in the NVQ?
The NVQ – is an assessment of your existing KNOWLEDGE and PERFORMANCE, with NO EXAMINATION.
It is not a course, like SSSTS, or SMSTS.
The quickest and most cost-effective way to get your Black CSCS card.
Flexible online assessment – send your work at any time.
Easy to use online e-portfolio.
Guidance – no jargon– clear explanation on what work evidence you need to gather for your portfolio
Assessor support & assessment planning when gathering your evidence.
Book A Call Around Your Busy Schedule
Pick a date that suits you, and one of our members of staff will contact you eager to answer any questions you may have about theLevel 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management NVQ.
What Will I Achieve?
- Upon achievement of the NVQ, learners can apply for Chartered Membership of the CIOB.
- Depending on the learners’ role, they can apply for a Black CSCS Managers Card upon completion of the NVQ and passing the CSCS MAPS test.
- You can apply for a trainee card when you have evidence you are enrolled on either of these qualifications
CITB Grant Funding of up-to £600 is available. To find out how to claim this funding click here.
To help our customers we have devised various options to help pay for your NVQ course.
Below are payments plan available to you.
Making The Process of Obtaining Your CSCS Card That Much Easier!
- Pay in full with our secure payment system with your Debit or Credit Card.
50% deposit & pay over 6 months
- Pay 50% upfront (£1050) and pay £175 for the remaining 6 months, interest-free!
50% deposit & pay over 12 months
- Pay 50% upfront (£1050) and pay £87.50 for the remaining 6 months, interest-free!
30% deposit & pay over 6 months
- Pay 30% upfront (£630) and pay £245 for the remaining 6 months, interest-free!
Frequently Asked Questions
What CSCS Card will i achieve?
You can apply for a red trainee card when you have evidence you are enrolled in this qualification and have passed the general CSCS test.
How am i assessed and how will i submit my work / evidence?
NVQs are internally and externally assessed by Awarding Organisation. With the use of our e-portfolio system you will be able to submit work/evidence.
How long will it take me to complete?
The Average completion times takes 32 weeks. However, as the NVQ is based around you providing relevant evidence this process can be as quick as 18 weeks or as long as 64 weeks.
Each qualification varies in size, and to ensure you are successful with our NVQ we monitor your portfolio to ensure your work meets ProQuals qualifications standards.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the qualification is £2100 plus VAT (£2520 including VAT).
Spread the cost of this NVQ with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), from as little as £168 a month!
We are happy to give a discount for multiple learners. Check Out Our Payment Plans
What are the Units?
There are 10 units in this NVQ and the learner must achieve all of them to pass.
4 units are mandatory and there are options to complete for the remaining 6.
Mandatory – 59 credits
– Manage teams in construction – 16 credits
– Lead and participate in meetings in construction management – 12 credits
– Provide ethical advice, judgment, and service in construction management – 20 credits
– Develop self and others in construction management – 11 credits
Optional – Group A: Project Development
– Prepare and agree a brief and development programme in construction management – 24 credits
– Manage design development and processes in construction management – 22 credits
– Assess and evaluate the environmental impact of developments in construction management – 20 credits
– Evaluate sustainable resources and requirements – 17 credits
– Manage marketing and customer service in construction organisations – 13 credits
Optional – Group B: Procurement Contracts & Budgets
– Establish project procurement arrangements in construction management – 18 credits
– Implement strategic sourcing partnerships in construction management – 17 credits
– Manage procurement processes in construction – 17 credits
– Prepare and submit estimates, bids and tenders in construction management – 14 credits
– Ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and concluded in construction – 18 credits
– Control organisational and project income and expenditure in construction management – 11 credits
Optional – Group C: Project Control
– Control projects outcomes in construction management – 17 credits
– Evaluate and progress the resolution of disputes in construction management – 18 credits
– Manage project completion in construction management – 13 credits
There are no formal entry requirements for the qualification.
However, as the NVQ is a demonstration of skill you must be in a position to meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
To find out if you are eligible for this NVQ fill out our Eligibility Form –> Click Here
148a Aberrhondda Road,
Rhondda Cynon Taff