NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management Diploma
Is This NVQ For You?
This NVQ route is aimed at experienced Site Managers or Assistant Site Managers within the construction industry.
What is involved in the NVQ?
The NVQ – is an assessment of your existing KNOWLEDGE and PERFORMANCE, with NO EXAMINATION.
It is not a course, like SSSTS, or SMSTS.
The quickest and most cost-effective way to get your Black CSCS card.
Flexible online assessment – send your work at any time
Easy to use online e-portfolio.
Guidance – no jargon– clear explanation on what work evidence you need to gather for your portfolio.
Assessor support & assessment plan.
Book A Call Around Your Busy Schedule
Pick a date that suits you, and one of our members of staff will contact you eager to answer any questions you may have about the Level 6 Construction Management NVQ.
What Will I Achieve?
- Black CSCS Card – Advance your career prospects to earn more money!
- Recognised Level 6 Diploma Qualification – you can apply for MCIOB.
CITB Grant Funding of up-to £600 is available. To find out how to claim this funding click here.
To help our customers we have devised various options to help pay for your NVQ.
Below are payments plan available to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What CSCS Card will i achieve?
You will be able to apply for a Black Managers CSCS Card upon completion of the NVQ and passing the CSCS MAPS test.
You can apply for a red trainee card when you have evidence you are enrolled in this qualification and have passed the general CSCS test.
How am i assessed and how will i submit my work / evidence?
NVQs are internally and externally assessed by Awarding Organisation. With the use of our e-portfolio system you will be able to submit work/evidence.
How long will it take me to complete?
The Average completion times takes 32 weeks. However, as the NVQ is based around you providing relevant evidence this process can be as quick as 18 weeks or as long as 64 weeks.
Each qualification varies in size, and to ensure you are successful with our NVQ we monitor your portfolio to ensure your work meets ProQuals qualifications standards.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the qualification is £1850 plus VAT (£2220 including VAT).
Spread the cost of this NVQ with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), from as little as £148 a month!
We are happy to give discount for multiple learners. Check Out Our Payment Plans
What are the Units?
There are 19 units in this NVQ and the learner must achieve all of them to pass.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working
2. Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
3. Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
4. Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operations Requirements in the Workplace
5. Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
6. Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
7. Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
8. Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace
9. Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
10. Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
11. Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
12. Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
13. Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
14. Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
15. Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
16. Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
17. Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace
18. Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
19. Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace
There are no formal entry requirements for the qualification.
However, as the NVQ is a demonstration of skill you must be in a position to meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
To find out if you are eligible for this NVQ fill out our Eligibility Form –> Click Here
Making The Process of Obtaining Your CSCS Card That Much Easier!
- Pay in full with our secure payment system with your Debit or Credit Card.
50% deposit & pay over 6 months
- Pay 50% upfront (£1050) and pay £175 for the remaining 6 months, interest-free!
30% deposit & pay over 6 months
- Pay 30% upfront (£630) and pay £245 for the remaining 6 months, interest-free!
148a Aberrhondda Road,
Rhondda Cynon Taff