Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management
Achieve CIOB Member status through our Level 7
Start progressing in your career from just:
Cheaper elsewhere? Why you should choose us:
- Easy and straight forward process. We tell you what evidence to gather so there’s no guesswork. We will ensure the achievement of your NVQ is seamless and stress-free
- One-to-one support. You will receive one-to-one video call support with an experienced assessor. We will also provide you with unrivalled learning materials to help you achieve your qualification
- Further personal and career development. Make yourself a more attractive prospect to your current or potential employer with extensive expert knowledge. Work towards achieving Membership of CIOB
- Your progress is continuously tracked. We track and monitor your work to help you stick to the deadline you have agreed. You will be assigned a Learner Journey Manager to guide you throughout the process
- Easy to use online e-portfolio. You can submit your work for assessment at any time. We provide you with an easy-to-understand structure on how to submit your modular unit assignments
Is this NVQ for you?
The Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. You are required to demonstrate you skills, knowledge and experience in the Construction Senior Management role.
This Diploma is aimed at experienced Senior Managers, Directors & Business Owners. You should be in a strategic role as the units focus on these key areas. Approval for enrolment on this Diploma is via a detailed work CV and an initial discussion with one of our Assessors.
What is involved?
The Diploma is an assessment of your existing knowledge and performance, with NO EXAMINATION.
- The quickest and most cost-effective way to get your Black CSCS Card.
- Flexible online assessment so you can send your work at any time.
- Full assessment support throughout your Diploma, with frequent check-ins from our Learner Journey Manager.
- No jargons, so we give you clear explanations on what work-based evidence you need for your portfolio.
The Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. You are required to demonstrate your skills, knowledge and experience in the Construction Senior Management role. This NVQ route is aimed at experienced Senior Managers, Directors & Business Owners within the construction industry.
While you will not be required to take any formal examinations, you are however regularly assessed on your work-based competency. An assessor will be assigned to you, as well as a dedicated Learner Journey Manager to ensure we provide you with all the help you need to complete the qualification within the target timeframe of 12-18 months based on committing 3-4 hours a week.
To achieve the qualification learners must complete 4 mandatory units in Group A, plus a minimum of six units from two optional groups from Group B.
Click here to view all units.