Level 4 Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
The quickest way to achieve your Gold CSCS Card
Start progressing in your career from just:
Cheaper elsewhere? Why you should choose us:
- Easy and straight forward process. We tell you what evidence to gather so there’s no guesswork. We will ensure the achievement of your NVQ is seamless and stress-free
- One-to-one support. You will receive one-to-one video call support with an experienced assessor. We will also provide you with unrivalled learning materials to help you achieve your qualification
- Further personal and career development. Make yourself a more attractive prospect to your current or potential employer with extensive expert knowledge
- Your progress is continuously tracked. We track and monitor your work to help you stick to the deadline you have agreed. You will be assigned a Learner Journey Manager to guide you throughout the process
- Easy to use online e-portfolio. You can submit your work for assessment at any time. We provide you with an easy-to-understand structure on how to submit your modular unit assignments
Is this NVQ for you?
This NVQ route is aimed at experienced Construction Supervisors.
Review the unit requirements below to see what areas of Construction Supervision are covered.
What is involved?
The NVQ is an assessment of your existing knowledge and performance, with NO EXAMINATION.
- The quickest and most cost-effective way to get your Gold CSCS Card.
- Flexible online assessment so you can send your work at any time.
- Full assessment support throughout your NVQ, with frequent check-ins from our Learner Journey Manager.
- No jargons, so we give you clear explanations on what work-based evidence you need for your portfolio.
This programme is aimed for experienced Supervisors looking to attain a Gold CSCS Card. To achieve your Gold CSCS Card, you will need to successfully pass your HSE (Health, Safety & Environmental) test for Supervisors.
While you will not be required to take any formal examinations, you are however regularly assessed on your work-based competency. An assessor will be assigned to you, as well as a dedicated Learner Journey Manager to ensure we provide you with all the help you need to complete the qualification within the target timeframe of 6 months based on committing 3-4 hours a week.
Candidates must complete the six mandatory units, plus the mandatory/optional units from one of the Pathways.
Click here to view all units.