Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
The quickest way to achieve your Gold CSCS Card
Start progressing in your career from just:
Cheaper elsewhere? Why you should choose us:
- Easy and straight forward process. We tell you what evidence to gather so there’s no guesswork. We will ensure the achievement of your NVQ is seamless and stress-free
- One-to-one support. You will receive one-to-one video call support with an experienced assessor. We will also provide you with unrivalled learning materials to help you achieve your qualification
- Further personal and career development. Make yourself a more attractive prospect to your current or potential employer with extensive expert knowledge
- Your progress is continuously tracked. We track and monitor your work to help you stick to the deadline you have agreed. You will be assigned a Learner Journey Manager to guide you throughout the process
- Easy to use online e-portfolio. You can submit your work for assessment at any time. We provide you with an easy-to-understand structure on how to submit your modular unit assignments
Is this NVQ for you?
This NVQ Route is aimed at “Gangers” or “Working Supervisors” who are supervising small teams.
You MUST hold a Level 2 NVQ in a trade or Provide evidence & experience of your job but with a supporting letter from your employer.
What is involved?
The NVQ is an assessment of your existing knowledge and performance, with NO EXAMINATION.
- The quickest and most cost-effective way to get your Gold CSCS Card.
- Flexible online assessment so you can send your work at any time.
- Full assessment support throughout your NVQ, with frequent check-ins from our Learner Journey Manager.
- No jargons, so we give you clear explanations on what work-based evidence you need for your portfolio.
This N/SVQ is suitable for Construction Supervisors or Gangers looking to attain a Gold CSCS Card. To be eligible for this course you must hold a Level 2 qualification or provide evidence and experience of your job, with a supporting letter from your employer. To attain a CSCS Gold Card, it’s essential that you hold a Level 2 in a trade and successfully pass your HSE (Health, Safety & Environmental) test for Supervisors.
While you will not be required to take any formal examinations, you are however regularly assessed on your work-based competency. An assessor and a dedicated Learner Journey Manager will be assigned to you, to ensure we provide you with all the help you need. We aim for you to complete the qualification within the target timeframe of 6 months based on committing 3-4 hours a week.
To complete this qualification, you will be required to complete 8 units in total which will include 6 mandatory units and 2 optional units.
Click here to view all units.